The Healthcare Marketing Association is a key member of the Power Practice Network, a family of websites and professional organizations created to serve today’s solo and small business community. We believe that small business owners and “solopreneurs” across nearly every professional service industry face the same basic hurdles in business whether we are trying to:
- generate more referrals,
- establish ourselves as leaders for our professional niche, or
- leverage the power of online marketing and social media.
To address these issues, the Power Practice Network has been designed to provide professional service providers, small business owners, solo entrepreneurs and practice marketing professionals with effective solutions for our most common challenges. At present, members of our network receive support through three online programs:
- Our Success Tools newsletter: Featuring the most relevant developments in practice marketing for solo and small business professionals culled from the over 50 leading RSS feeds we provide to readers at SuccessTools.com.
- Our Marketing Jump Start program: Give your solo or small practice the jump start it needs with just-in-time tips, primers and refreshers pertaining to generating referrals, local search marketing, social media marketing and education-based marketing.
- Our Web Jump Start system: When you’re ready to put your online marketing campaign into overdrive, the Power Practice Network will complete a comprehensive audit of your practice’s website. We will then provide you with a detailed report featuring actionable analytical intelligence and advice on how to start creating a more effective online presence immediately.
If you’re like most medical professionals, the chances are that you are far too busy to stay on top of all of the latest developments in the world of medical practice marketing. At the Power Practice Network, we scour the internet for the best healthcare marketing tips, tools and resources so that we can provide them to professionals like yourself in our complimentary Success Tools newsletter.
Thanks to the dozens of news feeds that we follow at Medical Practice Marketing News and our sister site SuccessTools.org, we’re able to keep our finger on the pulse of the practice marketing industry. From the latest online marketing tips and tricks to top notch advice on generating more referrals and building your practice, you can rely on our Success Tools newsletter to provide you with the just-in-time information that you need in an easy-to-read format.
To sign up now, simply enter your email address in the field provided to the right. Stay informed about the latest developments in medical practice marketing by subscribing to our free Success Tools newsletter today!
If you’re a small provider marketing a medical practice, sometimes it can feel as if you’re all alone in a sea of gigantic group practices. But being small can be a big advantage. Large practices often find changing direction as cumbersome as turning around an ocean liner, but small practices have the agility to quickly respond to shifts in their niche market. All you need is some help with marketing your practice and the support of other small medical practitioners.
The Healthcare Marketing Association has partnered together with Soloville to help small entrepreneurs like you. Whether you’ve been in private practice for years or are just venturing out on your own, Soloville can give you the marketing tools and resources you need to power up your campaign.Soloville also gives its members the support of a community, a welcome break for providers used to marketing a medical practice on their own. Although Soloville is presently in its beta stage, the Healthcare Marketing Association has designed the service with these key qualities:
- Our Soloville Library—featuring up-to-the-minute articles and reports directly targeted to the small solo practice.
- Our Soloville News Service—giving you streaming news feeds from some of the premier experts in marketing small and sole-proprietor businesses.
- Our Success Tools Newsletter—equipping you with practical marketing tools and tips to launch your campaign.
Visit Soloville to see how we can rev up your medical practice marketing campaign. If you like what we have to offer, subscribe to our Soloville RSS Feed. Soloville is also on Facebook and Twitter, so join us.